Immunity is the new keyword in the daily lifestyle nowadays. After the outbreak of coronavirus, it is clear to the world that only a healthy immune system can battle any sort of infection. And when immunity is concerned, avoiding junk food is not the only solution. Even consuming protein-rich foods without a balance nutritious format may also cause an adverse effect. Being in the Catering business for a long time, we are aware of what makes a healthy and balanced diet that goes easy with all age groups. So here are some tips, tricks, and suggestions from our expert caterers
- Consumption of Fruits: All Citrus fruits 8 very rich in Vitamin C and can be consumed in juice or even in sliced pieces. Caterers often use fruits as grapes, lemons, oranges, tangerines along with delicious food. It is best to consume these fruits after lunch. Lemon, however, can be used in warm water and consumed early in the morning. Daily Vitamin C need for women is 75mg and for men is 90 mg. Also fruits like papaya, kiwi can fulfill the vitamin needs of your body
- Fresh Vegetables in Cuisines: In Catering services, we believe, vegetables can be both healthy and tasty. In your daily Lunch or Dinner, you must have Broccoli, Spinach, and other vegetables alternatively. You can also use Red Ball Papers in the curry to have with rice or roti.
- Use Natural Flavouring Food Items: Do you know, some natural elements that you frequently use to add flavors in cooking, work as brilliant immunity boosters. Ginger, Garlic, and especially Turmeric work as anti-inflammatory ingredients in reducing illness. Caterers are very well acquainted with the substances. You can either use them in cooking or also have small pieces naturally raw.
- Immunity-Boosting Drinks: Several types of immunity-boosting juices or drinks can be made at home. Preparing Turmeric Milk by adding 1-2 spoons of turmeric in a glass of milk, having green tea can boost your immunity level. Better consume days while they are warm and hot. You can also make some fruit juice once a week that not only tastes good but also has nutritional properties for health.
- Poultry and Fish: If you are a non-vegetarian then protein is easy as well as tasty do you. For the elderly, who would want to avoid spice; Caterers suggest preparing chicken soups and cook very light fish dishes.
- Cashew and Nuts: Cashew, Almonds, Nuts work as the best appetizers in between Lunch and Dinner. These dry fruits are rich in nutrition. You may have seen them getting distributed in many Catering services. Flax seeds, Sunflower seeds are also very good for health.
- Yogurt: Plain Yogurt is a great source of Vitamin D, good for immunity. You can have you got after a minimal food. It satiates your hunger, hydrates your body, and can be tasty too if added sugar. But best to have it plain.
Along with healthy food, a healthy lifestyle is needed. Good habits like drinking sufficient water, doing exercises daily, having a scheduled time for breakfast and lunch should be incorporated and you must quit habits like smoking, alcohol consumption, late-night working, or watching movies that harm your health.