An Indian Wedding is grand and so are its preparations and planning. The venue of the wedding, outfits of the bride and groom, the ornaments, the make-up, the decor, the lights and everything is embellished to look royal and splendid in the eyes of the guests. But food can not only look brilliant but also has to taste heavenly to go with the grand celebration.
Over the years Wedding Menus have walked far then sticking to one cuisine. Latest food trends also include international touch with several foreign delicacies. But the Indian variety of lip-smacking food items too are more than mere delight. Thus, as per the Best Caterers in Kolkata, bringing in different scrumptious tastes from different corners of the country and balancing them with the Bengali style can complete a grand wedding.
La Fiesta Catering Services as the Best Catering Service Provider in Kolkata tells you the exact pleasant way of merging some incredible North Indian dishes in your wedding menu.
A number of North Indian street foods can make hell of an amazing start to the wedding menu.
- Finger Foods: Like Gobi Manchurian, Chicken Kebab, Chicken Tikka, Paneer Tikka, French Fries are some popular options.
- Other Appetizers: Other North Indian cuisines like Theplas, Dhoklas and the most delicious Dahi Bhalla is the best option to do a cool and caring start. Only a few Best Caterers in Kolkata would care to add such height in the menu.
- Laccha Parantha or Kulcha with Paneer Butter Masala and Chole Bhature: Among the breads that you can serve, Laccha Parantha is the best option to have with the north special Paneer preparation. Kulcha and Naan and Chole Bhature too are widely served in many Kolkata weddings treated by the Best Caterers in Kolkata.
- Shahi Rice or Jeera Rice with Dal Makhani and Butter Chicken: You must have heard about or even tasted Shahi Rice and Jeera Rice in some of the restaurants in Kolkata. Even if you have not, we assure you, the combination of Shahi rice or Jeera rice and Dal Makhani gives a marvelous experience of taste to both vegetarians and non-vegetarians. On the other hand, Shahi Rice and Butter Chicken is another deadly delicious combo. In such variety of dishes, La Fiesta is the Best Catering Service Provider in Kolkata.
- Zafrani Polao: This Kashmir based dish, prepared with a perfect blending of Northern ingredients like saffron, dry foods can be enjoyed by vegetarians as well as non-vegetarians. Dum Aloo, Vegetable Khorma or Butter Chicken too can be going well with it.
- Mutton Biryani: Though biryani now a days, can be veg or non veg, the Best Caterers in Kolkata prefer to do mutton biryani in weddings to give the royal essence to an Indian wedding.
- Other Veg Items: As in Malai Kofta, Kaju Masala, Ved kadai can be tasted with Rumali Roti or Naan.
- Other Non-Veg Items: To talk about the authentic North Indian flavour, Kashmiri Chicken Pulao, Tandoori Chicken Biryani are other mouth-watering non veg dishes.
Although Rasgulla, Sandesh are Best Bengali sweets to add on any range of all celebrations, some North Indian sweet delicacies like Gajar Ka Halwa, Gulab Jamun can give a tough fight in letting you choose.
And La Fiesta being the Best Catering Service Provider in Kolkata, doesn’t want to limit the end like this. A special extensively cherished North Indian item – the ‘Kulfi’ is something you must serve. It can satisfy all from kids to adults. As it is your special day, those invited special ones must be happy with everything.