Wedding season 2021 has unlocked a boom of joy to the people of this city like never before as if it was the most awaited season to relive and recreate priceless memories with near and dear ones. La Fiesta and team has witnessed and catered to many such joyous occasions this year. La Fiesta’s wedding menu attempted and successfully pleased the highest expectations of the celebration.
From the very beginning of their journey in 2012 La Fiesta is well known for their service of presenting delicious platter in a unique way within a reasonable wedding menu price. La Fiesta’s culinary team of professional and efficient chefs have been designing wedding menus for several occasions that regale guests and surprises people with an extraordinary combination of mouth watering cuisines and heart warming hospitality. La Fiesta is a noted catering company which acclaimed recognition in past few years and is also featured in several magazines. Recently La Fiesta was featured in Bartaman’s wedding season special content.
La Fiesta Catering team discusses their best food impressions with wedding menu and their estimated cost:-
- Cuisine Specialty: The chefs of La Fiesta have originally catered to Taj Bengal and later on started their own business. But in their years of experience, they adopted multiple cuisines and prepared lip smacking wedding menu items. La Fiesta chefs have expertise in preparing several Bengali, North Indian, Punjabi, Mughlai and Continental dishes. They are efficient in making a perfect blend of multiple cuisines in a single Wedding menu.
- Special Chicken Items: Although La Fiesta can present in numerous eye catching ways, some really leave an impact. One of them is Murgh Basil Tikka which is roasted, juicy kebab item served hot with green chutney. It is the mostly cherished by all non vegetarians. Other than this starter bomb we have Chicken Tikka Lababdar in our wedding menu which is made with boneless chicken, cooked tender and soft with rich Mughlai chicken gravy enjoyed thoroughly in main course.
- Special Mutton Items: Along with chicken La Fiesta falls no less for Mutton. Two of their most wished for items are Mutton Rara and Mutton Chap. Mutton Rara is a special Himachali dish cooked with marinated Mutton and a chunk of powdered spices that give a whole unique and spicy dish that can go too well with plain rice or roti. Mutton Chap is another Mughlai dish and Kolkata’s food lovers already love it.
- Special Fish Items: Bengalis and Fish have an old unspoken relation. La Fiesta never forgets it. Fried fish, Grilled fish with lemon butter sauce are two of our classic version of fish cuisine. We also have other authentic Bengalifish cuisines for wedding menus. Customization is available.
- Special Sweet Items: Nothing better to end with than sweets. And Bengalis usually have a craving for sweets which is not easily satisfied. Apart from basic and ever cherished rosogolla and misti Doi La Fiesta presents astonishing sweet dishes in fair wedding menu price. Kedar jilabi with Rabri, Baked Mihidana tart are two such dishes. Anyway in this winter and occasion of New Year the ever traditional patisapta is also craved crazily with our unique professional touch.
Not only Bengali weddings; La Fiesta Caterings has been catering to Punjabi, Bihari, Christian, Muslim and other community weddings in and around the city. With our wide range of services, we have been gaining recognition and aspire to reach greater height in Wedding Industry with your love and blessings.