Wedding season is knocking at the door. It is time to focus on making the pre-wedding days more wonderful. Beautiful Bengali brides and Prince-like grooms must be all set. Bengalis are anyway fond of celebrations. Be it a simple get together or a big bash, we never want to step back when it means more joy, more laugh and more time together. Coming to pre-wedding celebrations, Indians in the past decade have had a large trend of throwing a dreamy engagement party. Top Wedding Caterers in Kolkata are all grooving up for the upcoming season by catering to these pre-wedding celebrations.
Some people might not want a big pre-wedding bash under the current restrictions but that doesn’t mean you have to stop celebrating. And La Fiesta provides the best wedding catering in Kolkata makes sure your engagement party feast is not less than a Wedding Menu.
Be it your home or a rented place or a hotel, La Fiesta is capable of catering to any venue within Kolkata and thus belongs to the list of Top wedding caterers in Kolkata.
As a single Wedding occasion in Kolkata consists of multiple ceremonies, the food menus should have varieties celebrating the multi-cuisine flavours of the city of joy. La Fiesta experts, having catered to numerous occasions and also served as chief chefs in Taj Bengal can guide you to decide on an alluring yet affordable to pocket wedding menu.
Top Menu for Party Catering:
- Starters: It can be said as the first impression for guests who come to celebrate your joy. So, the first impression must be special for those special ones. Going with the blend of a bit traditional and contemporary style, chilly baby corn for vegetarians and Bengal’s favourite Fish finger and a Chicken Kebab item or chicken drumsticks can be good. If you want to make it a little classy, then corn soup, cheese balls, spring rolls can also be proven good enough.
- Welcome Drinks: A cup of coffee is almost common in each wedding catering in Kolkata. However, the best wedding catering in Kolkata also looks into something else. It can be Fruit juice or other soft drinks.
- Live Counters: Live Counters attract guests a lot. Phuchka and Dahi Vada are most widely arranged. Apart from the two, top engagement caterers in Kolkata say barbecue counter, mocktail counters are also great.
- Main Course: This section of the engagement menu can be huge to discuss. Starting with Nun and Chana Masala and moving forward with Pulao and Mutton Chap or Fried rice and chicken curry and always cherished bong items like Dahi Katla, Fish Batter Fries etc. Other items can be prawn cutlets or grilled fish.
- Dessert items: For a Bengali celebration, Rasagolla or Rasmalai is a must. Misti Doi, Dry Fruit chutney, Kulfi or ice cream are all favourites of food lovers.
Your party catering bash can be equally exciting and challenging. But with the La Fiesta team, everything will go easy and fun. So, stop brooding over how to manage and start celebrating; because a wedding mostly happens once in a lifetime. So why not make it big? La Fiesta- the best wedding catering in Kolkata is always on your side, arranging and managing everything for you.