A good meal works as a bridge between people. It connects you to your guests either with a good impression or can even ruin whatever impression you have on your guests. But with a capable Catering Service in hand, you can smoothly and swiftly manage to throw an exciting party giving everyone on your Guestlist a memorable time. La Fiesta Catering has served on numerous occasions driven by multiple purposes and clients. In their years of service, they have utilised the potential of their skilful team members and veteran chefs who have catered delights in Taj Bengal for years.
Ranit Chowdhury, one of our clients after availing of our service had these words for us – “Can’t share enough accolades for this team. From planning to execution, everything is consistently excellent. Menus, food presentation and taste always exceed my expectations. My guests can’t stop talking about it as well!! It means the world to me that you & we got to work with you on our most special days! Thank you!”
The food menu for an event is more of a shared meal than just a personal experience. Thus, before selecting the menu items, there are some factors to consider. The event space, purpose of the event, guests to be invited, the compatibility of the venue in accommodating people and the catering team and most importantly budget.
The following food menu by La Fiesta can go with any sort of party. Be it a corporate event or a house party or even a fancy wedding. Such a menu with a Continental Touch can be enjoyed in multiple events in Kolkata.
La Fiesta Catering Services include a number of enjoyable drinks. The best combination for a party is –
- Kahwah Tea – It is not totally international but has an essence of exotic flavours. Originated in the hills of Kashmir, it gives the heavenly feeling in its taste. La Fiesta tries to bring the hills on planes through this item.
One of our clients was absolutely mesmerized by the Kahwah Tea which is actually served in Kashmiri style. Being driven with it Sagnik Chakraborty writes – “Kahwah Tea, with various spices of Kashmir, was heavenly in taste.”
- Virgin Pina Colada
- Chocolate Milkshake
- Apple Cake – A simple Apple flavoured cake adorned with apples and baked golden that is soft and sweet in your mouth.
For Vegetarians: –
- Chilly Baby Corn – As the name indicates it is a Baby Corn dish fried in a spicy juicy way and served with some drops of lemon.
- Barbecued Mushrooms and Grilled Broccoli – Totally befitting for Vegetarians who tend to avoid spice.
- Grilled Zucchini Roll – Slices of Zucchini grilled with Olive, Salt and Pepper. This dish of La Fiesta is specifically for Vegetarians and Non-Spice lovers. But it can make others yearn for it too.
- Spanakopita – Spanakopita is a Mediterranean Dish. Authentically it is a Greek savoury spinach pie. It often also contains cheese, typically feta and has perfect crispy layers of phyllo dough.
- Chicken Nuggets – Lip-smacking chicken preparation that does a great start to an event. According to the La Fiesta Catering team, this item appears to be an always on demand appetizer.
- Black olive and chicken skewers with spicy tomato coulis – Chicken and spice always go hand in hand. However, the touch of Black Olive takes this to an international level. La Fiesta Chefs uses all the ingredients and prepares a dish that is a blend of all but distinct flavours are also identified.
- Fried Shrimps – A mouthwatering dish that is baked with just an amount of pepper. Crispy and Juicy leaves everyone craves for more.
- Pulled mutton tacos with guacamole and salsa – Though most people adopt chicken in the appetizers section; our experience Chefs team also suggests taking up the Mutton tacos that can truly make the party shimmer at its starters. Moreover, our chefs serve this delicacy soft and hot.
Tanmoy Paul, one of our customers reviewed us on Wedmegood and stated, “La Fiesta is capable of treating any sort of event with a unique preparation.”
- Cream of green peas – While no other catering service can imagine such utility of this simple food item, La Fiesta brings a tasty, smooth purely veg soup that is soft on the tongue.
- Minestrone – This item is originally derived from Italy. A sort of thick preparation, made with multiple vegetables like beans, onions, celery, carrots, stock, croutons, and tomatoes. Chefs of La Fiesta often cook this dish consisting of Pasta or Rice. The ever-growing attempts of La Fiesta have also received appreciation from the guests.
- Chicken Sweet corn – One of the most popular soups widely consumed in parties, events and restaurants. The Combination of Chicken and Corn, served hot and tasted sweet gives delight and makes it special.
- Laksa – Laksa is a spicy noodle soup consists of thick wheat noodles or rice vermicelli with chicken, prawn or fish, served in spicy soup based on either rich and spicy curry coconut milk or on sour asam. Popular in the Peranakan cuisine of Southeast and brought to Kolkata by team La Fiesta.
Main Course was also designed in a way to satiate guests of any sort of favours in tastes. The Chefs team of La Fiesta are experts in many international Cuisines as they have served many foreign delicacies during their years of quality service in the Taj Bengal.
- Spaghetti / Fusion Peppered Pasta – A cheesy Pasta preparation or continental Spaghetti Fusion can pleasure a huge crowd.
- Butter & Soy Sauce Corn Rice – Rice cooked with fresh corn and butter drizzled with Soy sauce and sprinkled with finely chopped Parsley and Black Pepper.
- Meatballs in Barbecue sauce – Chicken balls dripped in gravy can be cherished with both rice and noodles.
- Grilled Fish with Lemon Butter Sauce – La Fiesta Catering had made an exotic attempt in presenting the favourite food item of Bengalis in a different way. This dish had received numerous accolades in the Wedding Ceremony that the team was serving.
One customer, Sumona Adhikary words were – “I talked with Mr Sudipto the owner of La fiesta…. I was overwhelmed and knew that I wanted them to cater for my marriage…. that’s it and nothing did I do except the payment…. all was managed by him and his team, the food was delicious, the quality of the food was amazing, all my guests talked about the food….. I am overall satisfied with La fiesta Caterings and highly recommend them for any type of party.”
- Ice-cream with Toppings – Ice-creams are the favourite of all. And if they are served with some dry fruits and syrups then it tastes delicious like nothing else.
- Fruit and Cream Dessert with Chocolate Syrup – It is one sort of cream mixed with fruits and served with chocolate syrup specifically.
- Blueberry Topped on Rabri – Another incredible effort of making an amazing fusion between western and desi touch. This has turned out to be a successful one and cherished by our clients.
Sagnik Chakraborty says responds to our service saying – “Suddenly, I came across a Catering Service with a remarkable 5 Star record, exceptional Reviews, and pictures of mouth-watering and delicious foods. Sudipta Da is a veteran in Catering Services, has immense knowledge about various delicacies and most importantly, is a wonderful human being.”